Become a Full Member
Membership requirements are as follows:
- Completed application including all required documentation
- Three(3) copies of your brochure, business card, rate sheet
- A copy of your business license(s)
- A copy of your evidence of insurance (The declarations page showing current coverage in addition to the liability section, $1,000,000 per occurrence minimum Liability Insurance, which will protect guests and their belongings, must be maintained over and above any homeowners' coverage and evidence of this must be provided.)
- A copy of your Lodging Tax Number(s) Document. The State of Alabama requires payment of a 4% or 5% Lodging Tax, depending on you area. Other county or city tax may also be required in your area.
- $125.00 non-refundable application/inspection fee
- Successful site inspection with (complimentary) overnight stay by Independent Inspector.
- Approval by Board of Directors
- Balance of dues paid per invoice. Yearly fee is $150.00 plus $25.00 per bedroom. Re-inspection fee of $75.00 is billed every two years.
Completed forms, with requested documents, check in the amount of $125.00 payable to
Bed & Breakfast Association of Alabama, are to be mailed to:
Bed and Breakfast Association of Alabama
c/o Shirley Wachtel, BBAA Treasurer
169 Ball-Enwright Road
Deatsville, AL 36022